Revised on 24th January, 2014 (view old version)
- Unlimited product usage: You can use Joobi products in as many domains and/or websites as you wish. However you can only obtain software upgrades within your active subscription period.
In the case that you installed your purchased products 2 years later without renewing your subscription, your outdated package might not be installable nor compatible to the latest version of Joomla. You will need to renew to access the latest up-to-date package.
- Lifetime License: You can use installed Joobi products in your website for a lifetime even when your subscription expires. However, you can no longer obtain updates and support.
- Support: Support is given to customers with an active subscription and a valid support contract only. All support inquiries are handled through the ticket System which can be accessed by all Joobi registered users. However, only users with a valid subscription and support contracts are entertained. Non-qualified tickets are automatically closed without further notice. We will not provide any support via email or any social media accounts. Please refer to the Support Policy.
Support contract is not transferable.
Community Forum is a great place to share new ideas and suggestions for product features and functionality. Technical support is not provided.
- Account & Membership: Joobi does not limit the number of usage, however accounts with an active subscription is not transferrable nor shared by other users. If you have people working for you, they need to use your account when asking for support.
- Refund Policy: Joobi is offering non-tangible irrevocable software products, we do not issue refunds after a subscription is purchased. Thus, we provide you with a full featured Free version of All Joobi products without any restriction nor limitation on the product features, plus a 30 days free update and access to support. We invite you to use the Free version to do proper evaluation and just buy a Subscription when you are ready. Please refer to the Refund Policy.
- Compatibility: Joobi does not warrants or guarantee these products will function with all 3rd party extensions or templates nor will run with future versions of Joomla!. All Joobi products are tested to work properly with the latest versions of Joomla 2.5 and 3.
- Product Delivery: All subscriptions plans are automatically activated once payment is successfully received and completed. A series of emails will be sent to your email address that you provided during the checkout process with your subscription details and an API key to administer your website.
For bank/wire transfer transactions are automatically added with a 10% charge for bank fees. And your account shall be activated as soon as you send us a copy of valid wire transfer receipt. We are able to accept the following currencies; USD, EUR, and HKD. We do not charge bank fees for payments in HKD.
- Product Modification: Everything we do is 100% GPL, so you can customize it as much as you want to fit your purpose. However, you may not redistribute or release any modifications not in accordance with the GNU/GPL license
- Free Products: All Free products are distributed with a backlink to Joobi.org with a text and a small banner. Moreover, no support and update is provided after 30 days from the date of product installation.
Note: You can update your jStore for free without any restrictions. The 30 days trial period only applies to all Joobi commercial products.
- Ownership: You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any Joobi products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of Joobi. The products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use the products.
Our Service: Our web site and services provided to you on and through our web site on an "AS IS" basis.You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, our copyright agent may be contacted at the following address:
1883/24B Moorefield Rd
Johnsonville, Wellington 6037