× The latest news and developments of Joobi applications.

New Year. New Pricing

4 years 10 months ago #3644 by Cheryl Sabarita
New Year. New Pricing was created by Cheryl Sabarita
Over the past year, Joobi has grown as a company from selling few extensions to a 14+ awesome Joomla extensions (and counting). We definitely appreciate everyone’s business and continuous support. As we continue to enhance our products and services, we are also looking at ways to provide them at the best possible value.

To meet your needs when you’re starting out, we’ve lowered our rates. For example, from a Joobi Power Pack bundle which used to cost $390 USD now start at $99 USD.
Or if you are looking for a single application our starting price is $28 USD. We have also added a developer Club which is full of benefits. As you can see we did our best to cater to every needs.

Please refer to this article for more detailed information.

So lower rate, more value, what else do you need? Please tell us...

Please see the documentation before posting.

Hey, if we helped you, we'd be grateful if you let people know.

Joomla Extensions Directory
Twitter
Facebook
Google+

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 10 months ago #3646 by
Replied by on topic New Year. New Pricing
Clever pricing!!! Congrats! Love see you guys grow!

4 years 10 months ago #3652 by mahendran
Replied by mahendran on topic New Year. New Pricing
I had Purchased Joobi power pack only last month - so which club do i currently belong ?

4 years 9 months ago #3690 by Vanessa
Replied by Vanessa on topic New Year. New Pricing
All previous licenses are converted to the Single license automatically but you cannot take advantage with the new benefits and License terms since this features are not available at the time you made a purchase.

Your license is still lock to the old license terms which is limited to 1 Website URL only. You can continue recieving future updates until your expiration date. The software will not malfunction, you can use it forever. However you cannot get any updates once your subscription expires.

http://www.joobi.co/component/content/article?id=25

Only users of the new pricing plans can take advantage with the new benefits such as...

1. Unlimited Domain Install
2. Free use of any new Applications which we will introduce during your active subscription.

http://www.joobi.co/component/content/article?id=33

Vanessa Sanhueza
Forum Moderator - In short, I’ll be doing everything I can to make your day awesome(er).

Twitter
Facebook
Google+

4 years 9 months ago #3696 by mahendran
I made the purchase in Dec just a month ago and paid more than the currect pricing yet i cant have the benefits of the new system !

I paid more yet get less !! Not making sense to me

4 years 9 months ago #3706 by Vanessa
Mahendran,

You are aware that when you made a purchase you agreed to the last previous terms and condition which are available at that time, otherwise you will not proceed with your purchase. At any point in time we have the right to change to the terms on our store.

Having said that you are looking at different perspective... If you do the math, it didn't really go down much and it is more expensive for users who can't afford the $300. BUT if we have to reverse the scenario and increased the prices, you as an older customer you would not be affected with the changes and still pay the same.

This changes is exactly the same everywhere you go, the terms always apply.
For instance if you go to Apple store and buy an imac today for $2000... The next month Apple decided to lower the price and add a free ipod nano into the package to give the best deal.
You cannot come back to Apple then ask for the ipod nano because you have the same package that you bought few months back and is more expensive. So tell me if that does not make sense.

Vanessa Sanhueza
Forum Moderator - In short, I’ll be doing everything I can to make your day awesome(er).

Twitter
Facebook
Google+

4 years 8 months ago #3782 by mahendran
March has come and abt gone - no news of the Modularised version as yet ?

4 years 8 months ago #3783 by Vanessa
Hello,

We have been testing internally the responsive version and it will be available for beta in the coming weeks. It will be available only for "new users" for a week before old users can update once released.

We have not developed the modularized version yet as we will introduce the responsive version first. We realize we cannot do both feature at the same time mainly for users convenience.

If we need to add the modular frontend together with responsive, it is nearly impossible for 'OLD USERS' to upgrade due to deep internal changes. It will need some migration process which will introduce a lot of upgrade issues and problems for users who customized there themes. In short, old users will be stucked in the old platform and only new users can enjoy the new features.

We understand everyone want to get all upgrades for free without hassle. So this will be the features that will be available this coming major release and follow-up updates.

1. Responsive version (only for Joomla 3 users)
2. Multi-cart
3. Advance template system with different theme skins
4. New backend and frontend design
5. Optimization option to speed up your store and ability to use CDN to store your files (css, javscripts) on the cloud
6. Improved Advance Search with possibility to search zip codes, locations, vendor, type, category...
7. Gifting (jVouchers)
8. New product, category, vendor responsive scrollers and carousel
9. New product zoom
10. Ability for vendors to create their own Terms and refund policy (included in the followup updates)
11. EasySocial Integration (included in the followup updates)
and many other big improvements that has been requested by customers since last quarter of 2013.

Check attached image for the new backend responsive theme. The theme automatically adapts to your backend default template if you are using bootstrap.

These are the features planned once responsive will stabilize. Some of these features will be available earlier than the others.

1. Modular
2. Upselling Features
3. More Payment systems
4. jClassifieds release
5. jContacts release
6. Once page checkout
7. Brand

Vanessa Sanhueza

Twitter
Facebook
Google+

Moderators: Cheryl SabaritaGrzegorz SvobodaVanessaJordanJomel